Thursday, April 15, 2010

The First Supper

Why, even though we work all day we are faced with the age old question, “What’s for Dinner” when we walk in the door. I suppose since I have never changed a flat tire, my spousal unit considers turn about fair play. The difference being I’ve only had about 5 flats in my entire life and dinner is expected 365 days of the year. My goal is the same as many, to spend minimal time in the kitchen so I spend my time off enjoying my life with the Big Tuna (same significant other).

My mom ran a catering business on the side, but my family members relegate me to peeling potatoes and washing dishes since they deem themselves better around the stovetop then me. My friends however are the first to belly up to the table for seconds and proclaim they have never left our house wanting for more. I hope you find this blog helpful in pulling things together for a meal and make you a rock star with your family and friends without driving yourself over the cliff. The most important thing to remember is to enjoy the company and pour yourself a glass of wine before commencing. Let the games begin.

1 comment:

The Big Tuna said...

The Big Tuna still cooks 3 or 4 times a week, don't let her fool you!